1. The User accepts the conditions listed here for the services on the website.
2. The website provides services to visitors.
3. The Service Provider does not assume responsibility or guarantee the information on the website, reserves the right to change it at any time without special notice, to carry out corrections, or to remove the website or the information provided on it in whole or in part. Regardless, the Service Provider makes every effort to ensure that all information displayed is accurate, but does not accept responsibility for inaccuracies.
The offers are not legally binding and do not constitute an obligation for the Service Provider in any form.
4. The Service Provider assumes no responsibility for content provided, forwarded, stored, made available or published by third parties, to which the Service Provider´s website is linked.
5. The Service Provider treats information relating to the identity, data and existing business relationships of its customers, partners and other customers as a business secret. Only the relevant data provider can grant an exemption from treatment as a business secret. The Service Provider treats all data delivered via the Internet with the same protection as if they had been made available by other means.
All image, sound and text content and logos on the website are protected by copyright. The use of the content of the website and the published photos, in particular the reproduction, transfer, distribution, revision or storage, in addition to personal use, is only possible with the express written permission of the Service Provider.
The entire content of the website is owned and at the disposal of the Service Provider. The content of this website is protected by copyright. (Act LXXVI of 1999)
For personal use, the user is permitted to store or print out the content or extracts of the website on a computer.
The use of a website that differs from or violates the terms and conditions of the Service Provider detailed above may result in copyright, civil and criminal consequences. The Service Provider will take action against any violation of law that it becomes aware of.